This elegant Japanese paper is screen-printed with golden waves and white and beige foams and gray details on a dark purple background .
Find our entire range of Japanese papers with graphic designs .
This Japanese paper respects the traditional techniques manufacturing of washi ( literally from wa , Japanese and sh i, paper), made from long fibers taken from the kozo (mulberry tree).
To find out more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its specificities, find our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
The uniqueness of Japanese paper is that it is very flexible and resistant and lends itself wonderfully to all kinds of creative hobbies such as cardboard making, origami creation, scrapbooking or personalizing furniture and objects.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
- Decorate a pencil holder by following our DIY to make a personalized pencil pot and equipping yourself with this set of 3 customizable pencil pots .
- Personalize a tissue box by equipping yourself with a white cardboard tissue box to decorate and the tissue box template tutorial .
Create your own Origami Tassel Pendants thanks to this DIY on the blog.
Also discover our Creative Tassel Kits , which include per kit: the quantity of papers needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the specialized materials you will need to create 5 origami tassel suspensions, while being accompanied by a tutorial for assist you step-by-step in your creation.
- Reference : M945
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).