This elegant Japanese paper is with golden wave patterns and white and beige foam and gray details on a duck blue background.
Find our entire range of Japanese papers with graphic designs .
Traditional Japanese paper made from long fibers drawn mainly from kozo (mulberry) is called washi (literally from wa , Japanese and sh i, paper).
To learn more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its specificities, discover our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
The uniqueness of Japanese paper is that it is very flexible and resistant and lends itself wonderfully to all kinds of creative hobbies such as cardboard making, origami creation, scrapbooking or personalizing furniture and objects.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Customize a tea box thanks to our tutorial for personalizing a tea box and by providing yourself with a bare tea box to decorate .
Personalize a tissue box by equipping yourself with a white cardboard tissue box to decorate and the tissue box template tutorial .
Make origami cranes , this bird so typical of Japanese art, by following this tutorial for folding the origami crane .
Also discover our Crane Garland Kits , which bring together the necessary quantity of paper, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the specialized materials you will need to create a garland of 7 origami cranes, while being accompanied by a tutorial to assist you step-by-step in your creation.
- THE colors of this Japanese paper are exclusively developed by Adeline Klam
- Reference : M941
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).