This plain Japanese paper is two-tone. It is blue on one side and gold on the other and smooth texture .
We invite you to find our other plain Japanese papers .
Washi (from wa , Japanese and shi , paper) is the Japanese word for traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from the kozo (mulberry tree).
To discover more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities, find our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
The uniqueness of Japanese paper is that it is very flexible and resistant and lends itself wonderfully to all kinds of creative hobbies such as cardboard making, origami creation, scrapbooking or personalizing furniture and objects.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
- Learn how to make your Christmas decorations by discovering our 6 DIYs for the Christmas holidays.
Find out how to make the origami flat cross by following our blog article!
- Make an adorable pouch in origami and Japanese paper by following our article “TUTORIAL The origami “tato” pouch”
Reference : M959
- Screen printed on the front and back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).