This elegant Japanese paper is screen-printed with various patterns (waves, plum blossoms, chrysanthemums, maple leaves, etc.) in gold dotted lines on a green background.
We invite you to discover our Japanese papers from the “faux-uni” collection .
Traditional Japanese paper made from long fibers drawn mainly from kozo (mulberry) is called washi (literally from wa , Japanese and sh i, paper).
To learn more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its specificities, discover our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
The particularity of Japanese paper is that it is both very flexible and resistant and that it lends itself wonderfully to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or the personalization of objects and of furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Make a bouquet of paper flowers and foliage on a branch , following our tutorial Branches and Foliage in Japanese paper .
Also discover all our Creative Paper Flower Kits which include per kit: the quantity of papers needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the supplies you will need to create a bouquet of paper flowers, while being assisted by a tutorial to guide you step-by-step in your creation.
- Learn how to make your Christmas decorations by discovering our 6 DIYs for the Christmas holidays.
- Make your own Advent Calendar out of Japanese paper , following this DIY on the blog.
- Adeline Klam has developed exclusively the color of this Japanese paper
- Reference : M991
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large leaf > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).