This elegant Japanese paper has floral undulation patterns (cherry blossoms or sakura ) in mauve blue, lilac sea green and gold tones on a yellow-green background.
Discover our other Japanese papers with flower patterns .
Washi (from wa , Japanese and shi , paper) is the Japanese word for traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from the kozo (mulberry tree).
To discover more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities, find our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
Screen-printed by hand , this paper is very flexible and resistant at the same time and lends itself to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or customizing objects and furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Make origami paper flowers , by consulting our article which contains the tutorial for folding the Sakura Flower .
You can also discover our Creative Paper Flower Kits which include per kit: the quantity of papers needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the supplies you will need to create a bouquet of paper flowers, while being assisted a tutorial to guide you step-by-step in your creation.
- Personalize a paper tissue box by equipping yourself with a white cardboard tissue box to decorate and the tissue box template tutorial .
Make origami cranes , this bird so typical of Japanese art, by following this tutorial for folding the origami crane .
Also discover our Crane Garland Kits , which bring together the quantity of paper needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the specialized materials you will need to create a garland of 7 origami cranes, while being accompanied by a tutorial to assist you step-by-step in your creation.
- The association of colors of this Japanese paper is exclusively created by Adeline Klam
Reference : M1001
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in Kyoto province
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).