This elegant Japanese paper has floral undulation patterns (cherry blossoms or sakura ) in shades of mauve blue, sea green, mustard yellow and gold on a navy blue background.
Discover our other Japanese papers with flower patterns .
Traditional Japanese paper made from long fibers drawn mainly from kozo (mulberry) is called washi (literally from wa , Japanese and sh i, paper).
To learn more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its specificities, discover our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
The particularity of Japanese paper is that it is both very flexible and resistant and that it lends itself wonderfully to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or the personalization of objects and of furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Make a bouquet of Ginkgo flowers out of paper , by consulting our tutorial Branches and foliage of Ginkgo flowers in Japanese paper .
Also discover all our Creative Paper Flower Kits which include per kit: the quantity of papers needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the supplies you will need to create a bouquet of paper flowers, while being assisted by a tutorial to guide you step-by-step in your creation.
- Customize a tea box thanks to our tutorial for personalizing a tea box and by providing yourself with a bare tea box to decorate .
Create your own Origami Tassel Pendants thanks to this DIY on the blog.
Also discover our Creative Tassel Kits , which include per kit: the quantity of papers needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the specialized materials you will need to create 5 origami tassel suspensions, while being accompanied by a tutorial for assist you step-by-step in your creation.
- Adeline Klam has exclusively developed the colors of this Japanese paper
Reference : M999
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in Kyoto province
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).