This pretty Japanese paper , printed by screen printing, has patterns of little golden polka dots (which evoke snow) on a green background .
We invite you to discover our Japanese papers from the “faux-uni” collection .
The paper washi (from Japanese: wa , Japanese and sh i, paper) refers to traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from mulberry ( kozo ) .
Find out more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities in our blog article: “Japanese Washi paper” .
The particularity of Japanese paper is that it is both very flexible and resistant and that it lends itself wonderfully to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or the personalization of objects and of furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Create a bouquet of paper flowers in volume , following our Origami Volume Flower tutorial - Peach, Cherry and Plum .
You can also find our Creative Paper Flower Kits which include per kit: the quantity of papers needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the supplies you will need to create a bouquet of paper flowers, while being assisted a tutorial to guide you step-by-step in your creation.
- Customize a tea box thanks to our tutorial for personalizing a tea box and by providing yourself with a naked tea box to decorate .
Make origami cranes , this bird so typical of Japanese art, by following this tutorial for folding the origami crane .
Also discover our Creative Crane Mobile Kits , which are made up of the necessary quantity of paper, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the specialist materials you will need to create a mobile suspension of 6 origami cranes, while being accompanied by a tutorial to assist you step-by-step in your creation.
- Adeline Klam has exclusively developed the colors of this Japanese paper
- Reference : M962
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large leaf > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).