This pretty Japanese paper has patterns of little white polka dots (which evoke snow) on an almond green background .
We invite you to discover our Japanese papers from the “faux-uni” collection .
Washi (from wa , Japanese and shi , paper) is the Japanese word for traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from the kozo (mulberry tree).
To discover more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities, find our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
Screen-printed by hand , this paper is very flexible and resistant at the same time and lends itself to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or customizing objects and furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Make a bouquet of paper flowers and foliage on a branch , following our Branches and Foliage in Japanese Paper tutorial .
Also discover all our Creative Paper Flower Kits which include per kit: the quantity of papers needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the supplies you will need to create a bouquet of paper flowers, while being assisted by a tutorial to guide you step-by-step in your creation.
- Learn how to make your Christmas decorations by discovering our 6 DIYs for the Christmas holidays.
- Order a personalized Japanese light fixture (wall light, lampshade or table lamp) in the Japanese paper of your choice which will be handcrafted in our store in Paris.
- THE colors of this Japanese paper are exclusively developed by Adeline Klam
- Reference : M1008
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large leaf > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in Kyoto province
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).