This pretty Japanese katazome type paper , printed using stencils, has mountain and river motifs in sky blue, gray blue, navy blue, mint green, acid yellow and purple tones.
Find our entire range of Japanese papers with graphic patterns .
Washi (from wa , Japanese and shi , paper) is the Japanese word for traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from the kozo (mulberry tree).
To discover more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities, find our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
Screen-printed by hand , this paper is very flexible and resistant at the same time and lends itself to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or customizing objects and furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Customize a tea box thanks to our tutorial for personalizing a tea box and by providing yourself with a bare tea box to decorate .
Personalize a paper tissue box by equipping yourself with a white cardboard tissue box to decorate and the tissue box template tutorial .
Order a personalized Japanese light fixture (wall light, lampshade or table lamp) in the Japanese paper of your choice which will be handcrafted in our store in Paris.
- Adeline Klam has exclusively developed the colors of this Japanese paper
- Reference : M967
- Characteristics: Japanese katazome paper, printed on the front and white on the back, untrimmed sheet
3 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 70g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in Kyoto province
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).