This pretty Japanese paper has patterns of various birds with mustard green and orange-red plumage, mauve, light and dark blue and orange-red flowers with mustard green and lime green foliage and orange-red butterflies and small mustard green dots on cream white background .
Discover our other Japanese papers with flower patterns .
Washi (from wa , Japanese and shi , paper) is the Japanese word for traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from the kozo (mulberry tree).
To discover more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities, find our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
Screen-printed by hand , this paper is very flexible and resistant at the same time and lends itself to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or customizing objects and furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Customize a tea box using our tutorial for personalizing a tea box and by providing yourself with a bare tea box to decorate .
Decorate a pencil pot by following our DIY to make a personalized pencil pot and by equipping yourself with this set of 3 customizable pencil pots .
- Order a personalized Japanese light fixture (wall light, lampshade or table lamp) in the Japanese paper of your choice which will be handcrafted in our store in Paris.
- The association of colors of this Japanese paper is exclusively created by Adeline Klam
- Reference : M1002
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
- 3 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large leaf > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).