This elegant Japanese paper is screen-printed with various patterns of birds with pale green, red and blue plumage, purple flowers with dark green foliage, pink, red and mauve flowers and leaves with pale green foliage, dark blue butterflies and small dots. pale green on a navy blue background .
Discover our other Japanese papers with flower patterns .
Washi (from wa , Japanese and shi , paper) is the Japanese word for traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from the kozo (mulberry tree).
To discover more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities, find our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
The uniqueness of Japanese paper is that it is very flexible and resistant and lends itself wonderfully to all kinds of creative hobbies such as cardboard making, origami creation, scrapbooking or personalizing furniture and objects.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Make origami paper flowers , by consulting our article which contains the Sakura Flower folding tutorial .
You can also discover our Creative Paper Flower Kits which group together by kit: the quantity of papers necessary, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the supplies you will need to create a bouquet of paper flowers, while being assisted by a tutorial to accompany you step by step. not in your creation.
- Decorate a pencil holder by following our DIY to make a personalized pencil pot and equipping yourself with this set of 3 customizable pencil pots .
- Order a personalized Japanese light fixture (wall light, lampshade or table lamp) in the Japanese paper of your choice which will be handcrafted in our store in Paris.
- Reference : M951
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large leaf > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).