This pretty Japanese paper is screen-printed with various patterns of birds with mustard yellow, blue and green plumage, wine flowers with dark green foliage, light pink, wine red and blue flowers and leaves with dark green foliage, butterflies blue and small mustard yellow dots on an off-white background tending slightly towards yellow .
Discover our other Japanese papers with flower patterns .
Traditional Japanese paper made from long fibers drawn mainly from kozo (mulberry) is called washi (literally from wa , Japanese and sh i, paper).
To learn more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its specificities, discover our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
The particularity of Japanese paper is that it is both very flexible and resistant and that it lends itself wonderfully to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or the personalization of objects and of furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Customize a tea box thanks to our tutorial for personalizing a tea box and by providing yourself with a bare tea box to decorate .
Personalize a paper tissue box by equipping yourself with a white cardboard tissue box to decorate and the tissue box template tutorial .
- Order a personalized Japanese light fixture (wall light, lampshade or table lamp) in the Japanese paper of your choice which will be handcrafted in our store in Paris.
- Reference : M952
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large leaf > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).