This pretty Japanese paper has patterns of various birds with navy blue plumage, purple, yellow and blue flowers with mint green and navy blue foliage and purple butterflies and small navy blue dots on an off-white background .
Discover our other Japanese papers with flower patterns .
The paper washi (from Japanese: wa , Japanese and sh i, paper) refers to traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from mulberry ( kozo ) .
Find out more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities in our blog article: “Japanese Washi paper” .
The uniqueness of Japanese paper is that it is very flexible and resistant and lends itself wonderfully to all kinds of creative hobbies such as cardboard making, origami creation, scrapbooking or personalizing furniture and objects.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Create your own Origami Tassel Pendants thanks to this DIY on the blog.
Also discover our Creative Tassel Kits , which include per kit: the quantity of papers needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the specialized materials you will need to create 5 origami tassel suspensions, while being accompanied by a tutorial for assist you step-by-step in your creation.
- Customize a piece of furniture with Japanese paper , using our blog article for help.
- Order a personalized Japanese light fixture (wall light, lampshade or table lamp) in the Japanese paper of your choice which will be handcrafted in our store in Paris.
- The association of colors of this Japanese paper is exclusively created by Adeline Klam
- Reference : M1003
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
- 3 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).