This pretty Japanese paper is patterned with small white and gold cherry blossoms (or sakura ), red hearts on a mint green background .
Discover our other Japanese papers with flower patterns .
The paper washi (from Japanese: wa , Japanese and sh i, paper) refers to traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from mulberry ( kozo ) .
Find out more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities in our blog article: “Japanese Washi paper” .
The particularity of Japanese paper is that it is very flexible and resistant and that it offers wonderful advantages for all kinds of creative hobbies such as creating origami, scrapbooking, cardboard or personalizing furniture and objects.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
- Make your own Advent Calendar out of Japanese paper , following this DIY on the blog.
Make a bouquet of paper flowers and foliage on a branch , following our tutorial Branches and Foliage in Japanese paper .
Also discover all our Creative Paper Flower Kits which include per kit: the quantity of papers needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the supplies you will need to create a bouquet of paper flowers, while being assisted by a tutorial to guide you step-by-step in your creation.
- Personalize a tissue box by equipping yourself with a white cardboard tissue box to decorate and the tissue box template tutorial .
- Adeline Klam has exclusively developed the colors of this Japanese paper
Reference : M961
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).