This elegant Japanese paper features coral and salmon Art Nouveau- inspired flower patterns and blue foliage on a mauve background with gold details.
Discover our other Japanese papers with flower patterns .
Traditional Japanese paper made from long fibers drawn mainly from kozo (mulberry) is called washi (literally from wa , Japanese and sh i, paper).
To learn more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its specificities, discover our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
The particularity of Japanese paper is that it is very flexible and resistant and that it offers wonderful advantages for all kinds of creative hobbies such as creating origami, scrapbooking, cardboard or personalizing furniture and objects.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Make origami paper flowers , by consulting our article which contains the tutorial for folding the Sakura Flower .
You can also discover our Creative Paper Flower Kits which include per kit: the quantity of papers needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the supplies you will need to create a bouquet of paper flowers, while being assisted a tutorial to guide you step-by-step in your creation.
- Personalize a paper tissue box by equipping yourself with a white cardboard tissue box to decorate and the tissue box template tutorial .
Make origami cranes , this bird so typical of Japanese art, by following this tutorial for folding the origami crane .
Also discover our Crane Garland Kits , which bring together the necessary quantity of paper, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the specialized materials you will need to create a garland of 7 origami cranes, while being accompanied by a tutorial to assist you step-by-step in your creation.
- Adeline Klam exclusively developed the colors of this Japanese paper
- Reference : M988
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in Kyoto province
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).