This elegant Japanese paper , with a green background tending to gray , is screen-printed with f Orange-red, mustard yellow and white wind maple leaves with gold details and gold wind movement curves.
We invite you to find our other Japanese papers with foliage patterns varied .
Traditional Japanese paper made from long fibers drawn mainly from kozo (mulberry) is called washi (literally from wa , Japanese and sh i, paper).
To learn more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its specificities, discover our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
The uniqueness of Japanese paper is that it is very flexible and resistant and lends itself wonderfully to all kinds of creative hobbies such as cardboard making, origami creation, scrapbooking or personalizing furniture and objects.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
- Learn how to make your Christmas decorations by discovering our 6 DIYs for the Christmas holidays.
- Customize a tea box thanks to our tutorial for personalizing a tea box and by providing yourself with a bare tea box to decorate .
Make a bouquet of paper flowers and foliage on a branch , following our tutorial Branches and Foliage in Japanese paper .
Also discover all our Creative Paper Flower Kits which include per kit: the quantity of papers needed, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the supplies you will need to create a bouquet of paper flowers, while being assisted by a tutorial to guide you step-by-step in your creation.
Reference : M957
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large leaf > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).