This pretty Japanese paper has patterns of conifers with bushy gold and silver foliage with small pink and orange berries on a pale lavender blue background .
We invite you to find our other Japanese papers with foliage patterns varied .
Washi (from wa , Japanese and shi , paper) is the Japanese word for traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from the kozo (mulberry tree).
To discover more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities, find our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
The particularity of Japanese paper is that it is both very flexible and resistant and that it lends itself wonderfully to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or the personalization of objects and of furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Customize a piece of furniture with Japanese paper , using our blog article for help.
- Order a personalized Japanese light fixture (wall light, lampshade or table lamp) in the Japanese paper of your choice which will be handcrafted in our store in Paris.
- Create a light garland with paper cubes , using our DIY to make an origami light garland .
- The association of colors of this Japanese paper is exclusively created by Adeline Klam
Reference : M976
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large leaf > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).