This elegant Japanese paper has patterns of red and pink camellia flowers ( tsubaki ), yellow hearts and light and dark green leaves on a black background .
Discover our other Japanese papers with flower patterns .
The paper washi (from Japanese: wa , Japanese and sh i, paper) refers to traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from mulberry ( kozo ) .
Find out more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities in our blog article: “Japanese Washi paper” .
Screen-printed by hand , this paper is very flexible and resistant at the same time and lends itself to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or customizing objects and furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Customize a tea box thanks to our tutorial for personalizing a tea box and by providing yourself with a naked tea box to decorate .
Customize a piece of furniture with Japanese paper , using our blog article for help.
- Personalize a tissue box by equipping yourself with a white cardboard tissue box to decorate and the tissue box template tutorial .
- Reference : M946
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).