This pretty Japanese paper , screen printed, has patterns of white and sky blue camellia flowers ( tsubaki ), pink hearts and light and dark green leaves on a purple-blue background .
Discover our other Japanese papers with flower patterns .
Washi (from wa , Japanese and shi , paper) is the Japanese word for traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from the kozo (mulberry tree).
To discover more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities, find our article “Japanese Washi paper” on the blog.
Screen-printed by hand , this paper is very flexible and resistant at the same time and lends itself to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or customizing objects and furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Customize a tea box thanks to our tutorial for personalizing a tea box and by providing yourself with a naked tea box to decorate .
Order a personalized Japanese light fixture (wall light, lampshade or table lamp) in the Japanese paper of your choice which will be handcrafted in our store in Paris.
- Decorate a pencil pot by following our DIY to make a personalized pencil pot and by equipping yourself with this set of 3 customizable pencil pots .
- THE colors of this Japanese paper are exclusively developed by Adeline Klam
- Reference : M955
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Quarter sheet > 48cm by 31cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).