This pretty Japanese paper has breeze patterns of small golden cherry blossoms ( sakura ) on a black background .
Discover our other Japanese papers with flower patterns .
The paper washi (from Japanese: wa , Japanese and sh i, paper) refers to traditional Japanese papers made from long fibers mainly from mulberry ( kozo ) .
Find out more about the art of Japanese paper , its manufacturing and its particularities in our blog article: “Japanese Washi paper” .
Screen-printed by hand , this paper is very flexible and resistant at the same time and lends itself to all kinds of creative hobbies such as origami, cardboard, scrapbooking or customizing objects and furniture.
Some ideas for creations and DIYs using Japanese paper that you can make :
Make origami paper flowers , by consulting our article which contains the Sakura Flower folding tutorial .
Make a bouquet of paper flowers and foliage on a branch , following our Branches and Foliage in Japanese Paper tutorial .
You can also discover our Creative Paper Flower Kits which group together by kit: the quantity of papers necessary, nicely matched and cut to useful sizes as well as the supplies you will need to create a bouquet of paper flowers, while being assisted by a tutorial to accompany you step by step. not in your creation.
- Customize a tea box thanks to our tutorial for personalizing a tea box and by providing yourself with a naked tea box to decorate .
Reference : M943
- Screen printed on the front / white on the back
2 dimensions available in store or on the e-shop:
- Large sheet > 96cm by 64cm
- Half sheet > 48cm by 64cm
- Grammage : 80g/ m2
- Made in Japan in traditional factories in the Kyoto provinces
- Delivery in rolls: our half or large sheets are delivered rolled and protected by tissue paper and corrugated cardboard (delivered neither folded nor cut).