This pretty creative kit contains all the materials necessary to make an adorable lucky garland in shades of red, orange and turquoise blue . This colorful assortment was designed by Adeline!
This quick and simple tutorial is perfect for getting started with creative hobbies ! It is accessible from 10 years old (and accompanied for the youngest). Once made, this adorable garland will delicately decorate an interior , a child's bedroom for example...
This kit contains:
- a set of 18 star stickers in Japanese paper in shades of orange red and turquoise blue (A1)
- 12 varied elements : 3 large red beads, 6 small round gold stickers and 4 small turquoise blue beads
- 3 large bells with the image of maneki-neko and daruma cat in shades of gold and red
- 4 small golden bells
- 2m of wire Golden
- 1 needle
- 2 small squares of Japanese paper, in mustard yellow, gold and blue tones, measuring 6cm each, free if you wish to add two folds to your garland
The assembly steps for this garland are not in the kit. To discover them, go to our article “ DIY Lucky Charm Garland ” . A QR code is present on each kit to easily refer you to this tutorial .
Small ones adhesive hooks are available to easily hang your garlands !
- Length of the finished garland: approximately 1m50
- Kit printed and assembled in Paris