To complete the decoration of your festive table, today I offer you the Japanese paper vase or flowerpot which will be perfect for showcasing a bouquet of crepe flowers made by you!
THE JAPANESE PAPER VASE/PLANTER
To make this Japanese paper vase or flowerpot, you will need:
- 1 square of japanese paper of 24 x 24 cm, for a 24cm vase
- or 1 square of japanese paper of 36 x 36 cm, for a 36cm vase
- of the white glue
- A brush
- Reproduce the lines of drawing n°1 on your square of paper, making sure to keep the same spacings of 6cm and 4cm (for the 24cm vase) and 9cm and 6cm (for the 36cm vase) as indicated in the drawings. Mark the folds well.
- Fold the colored areas on one of the 4 sides of the vase and repeat on the opposite side.
- Fold the colored triangles towards the inside of the box and glue them.
TADA! Your Japanese paper vase/pot holder is ready!
- colorful Japanese paper tealight holders to bring a soft light to your table
- small square boxes with origami lids to accommodate presents for your guests
- a bowl in the shape of a cherry blossom to place some sweets
- a pointed crepe paper flower to compose a pretty bouquet
- origami cutlery holders to add an extra colorful touch to your table