Attention all lovers of Japanese papers! Today we mix the useful and the pleasant: let's learn how to personalize a small storage unit , covered with colored paper. If you also like to customize objects, I think you will like this simple little decoration.
I took great pleasure in combining colors and materials to create a fresh, playful and spring atmosphere. Once covered with paper, these little compartments will add a colorful touch to your work surface.
And here is our new set of Blue and Water Green Japanese paper, in 15 x 15 cm! You will find waves, flowers, graphics... An assortment of plant inspiration that brings together soft colors, like blue, sea green or gray... We breathe spring!
To carry out this customization you need:
- 1 pocket of Japanese paper 15x15 cm
- 1 small drawer unit in raw wood
- white vinyl glue
- 1 brush
- 1 cutter
- 1 pair of precision scissors
- Use a pencil to outline your drawer face on the back of the Japanese paper.
- Cut with a cutter.
- Cut out the finish for the small hole in the drawer with precision scissors.
- Cut out your six squares of paper then glue the back of your Japanese paper, applying the white glue using the brush.
- Carefully place your paper on the drawer face.
- Once the six squares are glued, your furniture is decorated!
You still have some scraps of paper left that will allow you to make other small creations. For example, stationery compositions or even mini origami by cutting your scraps into small squares of paper.
You can now have fun decorating your office area, for example by combining objects and colors.
Discover all our sets of Japanese papers in 15x15 , to create your small piece of furniture in several atmospheres!
See you soon for new decorating ideas!